SUBEX DIVER -THE SPECIAL OPEN WATER DIVING COURSE!
THE BASIC TRAINING TO BECOME CMAS 1-STAR DIVER (T*) / OWD
Training as a recreational diver deluxe: 5 days, 7 dives, 6 theory lessons and lots of sea!
From day one you will dive in the Red Sea with SUBEX and not only learn to dive, but also experience the fascinating underwater world of the Red Sea.
After completing the SUBEX Diver course you are so well equipped that you can dive anywhere in the world with your diving license to a maximum depth of 20 meters with a diving partner. The diving course is certified with the CMAS T* certification and on request with the SSI Open Water Diver.
For the course SUBEX provides all equipment and teaching materials, the instructor is only there for you in this private course.
COMPLETE YOUR QUALIFIED DIVING TRAINING AND DISCOVER A PASSION FOR LIFE!
The aim of the course is quite simply to learn to dive. The students learn in small groups of at least 2 but no more than 4 persons how to use their equipment, to breathe under water and to move around, to react in dangerous situations and to protect the coral reef as a habitat by environmentally conscious action.
CONTENT OF THE DIVING COURSE:
- Duration: 5 days
- 7 dives: The dives Discover, Trust, Partner, Hover, Help, Safety and Adventure build on each other and all take place directly in the sea – no simple pool lessons!
- 6 theory units material, ecology, anatomy, physics, diving accidents and dive calculation
- Complete diving equipment including dive computer, which is standard at SUBEX
- CMAS * Certificate (and SSI Open Water Diver Certificate for an extra charge)
- Transport to the dive sites
- SUBEX course set with SUBEX Logbook, Training Carnet and GOOD TO KNOW
- SUBEX Member Card, which guarantees discounts on later benefits
- Complete teaching materials for the diving course
- Instructor-Learning – no DVD watching but direct 1:1 instruction!
Upon request, SUBEX certifies in addition to CMAS also according to SSI
To participate in the diving course you must be in good health and at least 14 years of age. Diving experience is not necessary.
Children’s courses are separate from adult courses in order to best meet the needs of the youngest. These are always and exclusively carried out taking into account the physical and psychological development of the child or young person. The diving depths and times are designed accordingly.
In Sharm el Sheikh students learn to dive mainly at SUBEX’s own house reefs. In Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh, the SUBEX Diver course takes place as part of an all-day boat trip, but most of it can also be held at the house reef in the Baron Palace. In El Quseir, minibus safaris are organised to suitable reef sites for divers. There are no additional costs, all transfers are included in the price.
The course costs 960 CHF / 800 € on the spot.