At SUBEX there is no boring “trial dive”, but the first exciting dive in the sea at a coral reef: the “Revelation Dive”!
Here we want to gain our first experience with equipment under water on a coral reef together with a curious new diver. With fun and enthusiasm a SUBEX guide shows fish and corals and lets the diver feel the weightlessness.
The diving experience, which opens the eyes of a new diver under water, should be exciting, tingly, friendly, colourful and well planned.
“THE DIVER FEELS SAFE AND COMFORTABLE WHEN THE BEAUTY OF THE UNDERWATER WORLD IS REVEALED TO HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ITS FULL SPLENDOUR.
- 1 dive at the house reef in 5 – 8 meters depth, which lasts about 30 minutes
- 1: 1 or maximum 2: 1 Support
- A short theoretical introduction and a detailed debriefing
- diving material
- On request and for an extra charge, it can also be carried out from the boat
- The diver receives a unique certificate in papyrus look, a voucher for 50 CHF/ 40 EURO for his diving education at SUBEX and the SUBEX Member Card, which guarantees discounts on later services.
REQUIREMENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION & CHILDREN DIVING
- Recommendations: We recommend an examination for suitability for diving
- Everything is included: material, transport, support
- From 8 years, if the physical development of the child allows it. The diving depth is adapted for children.