Advanced training with VDST or SSI
In the advanced course “Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation” CPR you will be trained in theory and practice with regard to emergencies, especially in recreational diving. You will learn how to assess consciousness, control breathing, establish a stable lateral position and focus on cardiopulmonary resuscitation and possibly oxygen in a diving accident. Resuscitation skills are important for every level of training!
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
– Basics of anatomy and physiology of the circulation and respiration
– Importance of immediate initiation of initial measures in emergency situations
– Assessment of emergency patients and determination of unconsciousness and
Respiratory arrest as possible signs of cardiovascular arrest
– First-aid measures and resuscitation, procedure
– Importance of the use of oxygen systems in diving accidents
– Stable lateral position
SSI Digital Kit React Right 42 CHF / €
Printed SSI card 6 CHF / €
VDST /CMAS Brevet 12 CHF / €
REQUIREMENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
Teaching materials will of course be provided for all specialties.
Our course fees are for a minimum number of participants of 2 to a maximum of 4 persons. If due to the guest situation only 1 participant takes part in the course, an individual surcharge of 48 CHF / € will be charged for each training course. Of course, each training course can be booked as a private course on request and for an additional charge.
This course is a prerequisite for the further training course “Diving Safety & Rescue” and the 2 star diving course SUBEX ART DIVER.